top of page

Tue. Feb. 27: Weather Update

Published on Tuesday, February 27, 2024 - 3:55 PM

ALL PROGRAMS WILL PROCEED AS SCHEDULED as of 3:55 pm PT on Tuesday, February 27. As we know, weather can change quickly, and if the outdoor fields start to accumulate snow, they could be closed without notice.


  • Please DO NOT drop your children off this evening and leave the park, as our volunteers and club staff will not be in a position to wait for your return in the event fields close.  

  • We ask that you stay at the park to ensure that your children are picked up immediately in the event of a sudden change in weather and/or accumulation of snow.

ALL INDOOR PROGRAMMING at the BMO Coastal Soccer Centre will proceed as scheduled unless otherwise communicated by Coastal FC.

Coastal FC will continue to evaluate the weather forecast and communicate any weather-related updates or cancellations.

To read more about field status, please CLICK HERE.

Coastal Football Club



bottom of page