Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19, we are postponing the Coastal FC Blue and White night that has previously been scheduled for April 18th.
At this time a new date is not yet known. We will need to wait until there is clarity on when it is safe again. This will likely be in the fall of 2020.
Thank you very much for your support and understanding. We look forward to seeing you at our rescheduled date.