March 23, 2020
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19, we are postponing the Coastal FC Blue and White night that has previously been scheduled for April 18th.
At this time a new date is not yet known. We will need to wait until there is clarity on when it is safe again. This will likely be in the fall of 2020.
Thank you very much for your support and understanding....
March 14, 2020
Please click HERE to read the statement from Coastal FC Executive Director, Chris Murphy. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
March 12, 2020
Dear Coastal Family
We wanted to provide you with a message and information regarding COVID-19, the Coronavirus.
BC Soccer has provided direction, in consultation with other leading sport and health authorities.Their full directive can be found by clicking HERE
Safety of our members and the community will always be the top priority and we are monito...
March 5, 2020