Umbro Challenge Cup
Registration is now closed with a record 101 teams participating in the 2013 Umbro Challenge Cup (UCC).
- Pre-submit your team's roster, by email, 48 hours before the tournament begins. Click here for the Official Team Roster.
- Arrive at the UCC tournament Headquarters (HQ) at South Surrey Athletic Park at least 45 minutes before your first game.
At check in your team will receive:
- A complimentary tournament t-shirt for players and staff
- 4 MVP boot bag to exchange with other teams (coach determines a player from the other team) at each game
Games will be played at the following venues:
A detailed field map of South Surrey Athletic Park can be found HERE.
A concession and washroom facilities will be available at South Surrey Athletic Park. Change rooms will also be available on a first come first served basis.
A first aid/athletic therapy tent will be available at South Surrey Athletic Park.
Parking at South Surrey Athletic Park can be extremely busy. It is recommended that all teams plan and have enough time to park and make it to the park.
Info & Rules
Please review the UCC tournament info and rules: INFO AND RULES.
Schedules & Standings
Click on your group for schedule and standings
- U9 Girls Schedule
- U10 Girls Schedule
- U11 Double Diamond Girls Schedule
- U11 Speciali Girls Schedule
- U12 Double Diamond Girls Schedule
- U12 Speciali Girls Schedule
- U13 Double Diamond Girls Schedule
- U13 Speciali Girls Schedule
- U14 Double Diamond Girls Schedule
- U14 Speciali Girls Schedule
- U9 Boys Schedule
- U10 Boys Schedule
- U11 Double Diamond Boys Schedule
- U11 Speciali Boys Schedule
- U12 Boys Schedule
- U13 Double Diamond Boys Schedule
- U13 Speciali Boys Schedule
- U14 Boys Schedule
Games are scheduled with limited (no) warm up time on the field before the game. Teams are asked to warm up in the casual areas around the fields. Space is limited - please plan accordingly.